Monday, April 30, 2012

Chapter #2, Question #8, Jerry


Jerry Smith

Chapter #2, Question #8.

The following utterances were made either by Broca’s aphasics or Wernicke’s aphasics.  Indicate which is which by writing a “B” or “W” next to the utterance.


a.  Goodnight and in the pansy I can’t say but into a flipdoor you can see it. (W)

b.  Well…sunset…uh…horses nine, no, us, two, tails want swish. (B)

c.  Oh…if I could I would, and a sick old mand disflined a sinter, minter. (W)

d.  Words…words…words…two, four, six, eight,…blaze am he. (B)

I often wake up in the middle of the night to exercise and that is why I am entering this info. at 2:30 a.m., however I couldn’t log into the blog the usual way so I am posting in this section until tomorrow – when I will hopefully be able to enter the system.

No comments: